NXT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NXT

NXT FORUMROOM

monday show's

ike
    ike
    Admin

monday show's Empty monday show's

Post by ike

you can post your rp here, that says what you action is only on Monday show's.

EX: victordomore's walking down the arena with a microphone in his hand, and his theme song going on. He slowly moved in the ring, and say

Victordomore: lady and gentlemen, my name is victorrrrrdooooomore like V.I.C.T.O.R.D.O.M.O.R.E. I don't know where I am, in hell or not I care less. I am here for one thing and a thing only. To kickass.

The followers: cheering for him.
    Lily immediately appeared with fire all over her.
    Lily: are you victordomore?
    Victor: yes, and you?
    Lily: I am the queen of the underworld and the owner of you soul, welcome to my world.
    Victor : I am victor domore, that means I fear you not.
    Lily : good, I love to see a soul with, braveness, and boldness. I will also love to see your skills and move, so I am putting you in a match, also an opportunity to make a name for yourself. So don't move cause it starts now.
    After match
    Victor walking at the backstage arena and got stop by lily, she sayed “good job kid. You just pulled a great show here tonight, and I am happy for that also, looking forward to put you by my side. the great victord***.
    Few mins after talking (lily left) victordomore turned around meeting terrible t.
    T: you are victor the new guy right?
    Victordomore: yes and you.
    T : i am T and also the second face after lily. but look, you are stealing it away from me.
    Victor: dude men, what are you talking about ? Nobody is going to stealing your spot away from you.
    T: shut up! Less talk more action. This sunday I challenge you in a HELL IN A CELL match .see you there sucker.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:15 am